What are e-Payments?
You can make secure payments to St. Attracta’s National School using your credit or debit card. Simply use your phone, tablet or computer to make the payments.
What are the benefits of e-Payments?
e-Payments make life easier for all. You do not have to count out the exact amount of cash needed for different teachers. Children do not bring cash to school. The school secretary spends less time on counting money and lodging it in the bank. Bank charges are reduced.
Is it secure?
Your payments are made through Aladdin, our school’s administrative system. Aladdin uses state of the art security to safeguard information entered by you and the school. The data is stored and processed in strict compliance with Irish data protection laws and is fully GDPR compliant The school does not have access to your personal payment details. The school’s board of management has researched e-Payments and recommends it use.
What payments can be made using e-Payments?
You can pay your child’s school book rental bill, bus money for travel to events, Bake Sale contributions etc.
How does e- Payments work?
When money is due for any school activity for your children:
• You will receive an email message with the payment access link.
• This link is unique for your family only. Do not forward the email or share your access link.
• The link will bring you to a payment page which will list any payments due for your child/ren at any given time.
• Pay one amount and return later to pay another or pay all of the amounts in one transaction.
• You will receive an email receipt which will contain details of the transaction and reference number.
• Please quote this reference number should you have a query about a payment made to the school.
Can I make an e-Payment from the school website?
No. e-Payments are made via the text message you receive from the school.
Do other schools use e-Payment?
Yes. Many primary schools and post-primary schools use e-Payments or something very similar.
Tell us what you think.
We hope that you will find e-Payments useful. Contact the School Secretary with your feedback or questions.
Do I have you use e-Payments?
No. We are still happy to continue receiving your payments in cash or by cheque. However, we would prefer if you would use e-payments.