Parent Teacher Meetings will take place on Wednesday 16th November and Wednesday 23rd November.
The school will close for all classes at 2.45pm on BOTH these days.
Meetings will start at 3.10pm.
Meetings are by family names in alphabetical order.
Your child’s teacher looks forward to meeting you.
Arrangements for All classes including Second Class
Wednesday 16th November:
3.10pm – 4.10pm: Surnames A – G
4.10pm – 5.00pm: Surnames H – M (including Mc)
Arrangements for All classes except Second Class**
**Ms Groarke, 2nd class teacher, will contact parents with Surnames N to Z to make alternative arrangements.
Wednesday 23rd November
3.10pm – 4.10pm: Surnames N – T
4.10pm – 5.00pm: Surnames S – Z
On the day of the meeting:
- Please attend on your day.
- If possible, arrange childcare for your children
- Follow the signs to your child’s classroom and wait in the seating area outside the door.
- Meetings will be short. Please arrange another meeting with your child’s teacher If you feel you need more time.
- The Special Education teachers will be available in their rooms for the parents of children who attend their classes. Please make sure you speak to them on the day.
- If necessary, bring along a family member or friend who speaks English.