Parent Teacher Meetings will take place on Wednesday 15th November and Wednesday 22nd November.
- The school will close for all classes at 2.45pm on BOTH these days.
- Meetings will start at 3.10pm.
- Meetings are by family names in alphabetical order.
- Your child’s teacher looks forward to meeting you.
Wednesday 15th November – Arrangements for all classes:
- 3.10pm – 4.10pm: Surnames A – G
- 4.10pm – 5.00pm: Surnames H – M (including Mc)
Wednesday 22nd November – Arrangements for all classes:
- 3.10pm – 4.10pm: Surnames N – T
- 4.10pm – 5.00pm: Surnames S – Z
On the day of the meeting:
- Please attend on your day.
- If possible, arrange childcare for your children.
- Follow the signs to your child’s classroom and wait in the seating area outside the door.
- Meetings will be short. Please arrange another meeting with your child’s teacher if you feel you need more time.
- The Special Education Teachers will be available in their rooms for the parents of children who attend their classes. Please make sure you speak to them on the day.
- If necessary, bring along a family member or friend who speaks English.